8.25.2009

Fan Mail!


"Hey WP-
I was at your show this past Saturday at Mohegan Sun
and Wicked Peach was AMAZING! I don't know if you 
remember, but I was a part of Danielle's Bachelorette 
party. I am the Maid of Honor and Danielle's sister and 
I wanted her to have a great bachelorette party. 
We ate at Margaritaville before you guys came on and 
we weren't sure where the rest of the night was going 
to take us. We were about to leave when Wicked Peach 
performed. We wound up staying the rest of the night to 
watch you guys. Wicked Peach was the best band I have 
seen outside of a professional concert. 
I just wanted to thank you for making my sister's night so 
much fun. I live in the Bronx and hopefully Wicked Peach will 
do a show in New York soon because the group who I was with 
Saturday night has told everyone they know about the band. 
Thanks again and hopefully I can go to another show soon!
Lauren"

Thanks for the kind words Lauren. If we ever get a chance to play in NY you will be the first to know.
WP

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ernie! How are you luv? I see the band is still on fire! Halloween was so much fun! You guys were awesome! Hope to see you again this way. Luv ya, Carol

    ReplyDelete