6.18.2010

It's been a while!




Man! Has it been 6 months? Well I apologize. Yes I, not WE. I've been really busy getting my design business dreamscapes design group off the ground and playing A LOT! Wicked Peach has a crazy-busy summer schedule and so does 2 Cat Zoo. It's good to be busy, but it has taken me away from blogging. Well that's going to change! I will touch base with bloggers more often, I promise!
Well... I'm excited to announce the premier of our dynamic NEW web site! Our site needed a facelift and we're proud of the new look! Check it out! We have a summer chock full of great shows and we look forward to seeing you all!

Peace

Ernie Lewis

1 comment:

  1. saw you guys last night at margaritaville and you guys totally made my night!! That music doesnt get played on NY radio much anymore it was so refreshing to hear it!!!! cant wait to see another show :)

    ReplyDelete